Monday, September 27, 2010

DESARU TRIP 2010 !! 

15 Sep

I was informed to go for a fam trip very last minute so went home after work on that day and quickly packed all my necessary stuff. Woke up at 5.30am the next morning, cabbed down to Geri's house, and the taxi driver was listening to classical music away!

 I was afraid that he was gonna fall asleep. Took me a long time to find where exactly is geri's house.. Justin brought us to the ferry terminal, bidded goodbye and was waiting to board the ferry.

Inside the ferry~

The ferry that we took~

Once we reached the ferry terminal we went straight to the Kampong village~


This is where people can gather around and eat their meals~ Its so cool! ^^

This the owner's house~



Breakfast was served and we all sat there and ate ~ At first i was really shy because its with Geri, if without her and with my own friends, i think we can blend in quickly?

After awhile later it was raining very heavily so we've got no choice but to go to the owner's house~ This was the chance i have been waiting for~ hehe~




Isnt it great? I mean first time seeing it so i was really curious and happy bout it~

After the Kampong village visit, we went to their "town" which there really isnt anything to buy or see. Geri and I nearly missed the bus because Geri wanted to buy the Calling card very last minute, is lucky that i went to stop the bus AND some agents are really nice, spotted that we were missing! Its so nice of them~

It was still raining so we didnt visit the Ostrich farm or whatsoever as planned in the Iti. Went back to the Resort straight~






Each of us have a room of our own but sadly my boss is so scared to sleep alone so she requested connecting room. 

One thing is good is that the rooms are sea facing so its still alright, and the rooms are surprisingly BIG!


This is the twin sharing room~ See how big is it!

The double bed room! Woo!! I was like GREAT i can sleep this bed all on my own!!

Hehe~ Bathroom!! I love bath tub!! ^^

Smile~

Put our stuff and rest for awhile and we have to meet at the lobby about 30 mins later, so off we went to the fruit farm! Suddenly the weather became super hot! (Lucky i brought along my cap!)















Basically its both fruit and mini zoo~ ^^

Its actually really tiring to walk for one hour to see those fruits. But the animals are like cute! Spotted the rabbit above? Cute isnt it?! ^^


The most irritating part was she was beside me keep showing how frustrated she was. Oh, she even asked me to book the spa for the both us, so managed to get a slot for ourselves~

After a super hot tour, we went to the spa straight away, separate rooms OF COURSE! ^^






The massage was REALLY PAINFUL! I got bodyaches all over, seriously i still prefer Harris Batam's spa! BEST OF ALL! ^^

Off to our BBQ buffet dinner~




The dinner was good~ I had fun~ With all the singing and got one uncle's birthday and so on~ ^^

After dinner, boarded the bus to go for our Firefly tour! I was REALLY looking forward to it~


This bus that we took was so much better than the previous one! Big seats and the air con is working!!Anyways, reached the destination and wore our life jacket~
was waiting for the boat to set off~

I cant take pictures of the firefly so too bad peeps. BUT!! I shall describe how i feel~ ITS GREAT!! we went to this grove and its super dark, no lights no nothing! So you can focus to see where is the firefly~


Let me tell you, it was BEAUTIFUL!!! Its like Christmas tree!! But the bad thing was that was when i got bitten by the sandfly!! SUPER ITCHY! sob sob..

After the firefly tour, we went back to the resort~ Prepare to sleep! But i couldnt sleep because i was told to sleep AFTER she sleep.. 


AND we went to sleep at the twin sharing room because she is still too afraid to sleep on her own. So.. Waited for her to sleep and i slept at 3am, and i secretly went to the next room to sleep. Because the bed was too soft that i couldnt sleep. And have to wake up 8 am in the morning because there was a site inspection in the morning.

Woke up in the morning, i had a HARD time waking Geri up!! Seriously, in the end i went to the site inspection alone.



The new rooms~ And bla bla bla..

Went back to my room, Still have to wake her up, ringed up for room service which they took SUPER LONG for just sandwiches! 


I was pissed ! Because i was kinda late for the jet ski! Because some agents asked me to join them at a certain time and i was 30 mins late. So i thought they went back or something like that, So she went for her spa (again) , while i went for my jet ski~


Tadah!! Seriously it was SUPER FUN!!!!! WOOOO!! I was like a free person!!! I so wanna go again!! TOTALLY BEST!!

Wanted to do banana boat but we didnt have enough time, waited for her to come back and she was late, so it becomes that we were late for our lunch. we were rushing here and there, TRUST ME i was super PISSED!!


Long story, just feel that i am being her PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND she is super spoiled. Fullstop!

Reached the ferry terminal, keep asking me to do this and that its as if i have thousand hands. I still have to give our name cards which obviously was her job and not mine. And my limit is up! It hit the rooftop of my patience!


Back to Singapore. I really wanted to sleep but i can't, her friend came to pick us up and went to work straight.. Its a good thing that next day was half day off. If not i will die, I was so exhausted! Oh, i didnt mention what did i buy right? Okay, its nothing much, just a bottle of pure honey and 2 small bottles of gum~

Nothing to buy from there actually, if you wanna go Desaru, its mainly for relaxing~ If i wanna go again, its because of the Jet ski and banana boat!!! ^^

Thats all for my trip!! Ciaossu!



No comments: