Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TAIWAN TRIP ! 9 MAY 2011 ~ DAY 7 ! TAIPEI !

The last day didn't consist of any much of details because we didn't have much time to go to "Long Shan Temple" As we planned to. Just want to show how you can find the minsu that i stayed in if you are interested in staying there~



Its very near to this place~ Its in between this comics shop AND a shop that sells clothes~


See that lift? That's the lift to go up~ haha! From the MRT station to this place is less than 5 minutes. So its very convenient ~

So as i was saying, we didn't have much time during the last day, so we thought of shopping at Ximending at the very last day, we didn't really get to shop around that area. So we thought we might give it a try~

Before we do that, we woke up like 10am in the morning, i was the last one to wake up~ Packed our stuff, prepared ourselves to check out and went out for shopping.. I was lying on the bed, feeling all emotional.. Norman came in and asked us to check out. I was rolling on the bed saying that i dont wanna go back! I wanna stay here!! =X And Norman said i was crazy! LOL!

Yeah.. Recalling back now, really made me wanna stay so badly!

So anyways, we checked out, placed our luggage into the big cabinet in the "living room" ~ Off we went to Ximending. And its a Monday, while i was buying a cap, i asked the staff if what time does all the shops open? He said, the latest is about 12pm.. So we were like, okay.. Lets just walk around.. I forgot what we had for our breakfast that day.. =X KFC or MAC?

The weather was kinda hot on that day BUT its not as worse as Singapore's weather.. We shopped around and we happen to walk pass ColdStone which was very near to the train station, and near to our place but we didn't get the chance to try it~









Totally YUMMY!! =)

After our ice cream, we went to shop a while more~ And yes! I manage to buy My shoes!! =) Was sooo happy! Because i didn't to buy any shoes the past 6 days! I was starting to get worried!


keke~ After buying so many things as usual~ We went back to Minsu and waited for our van to be here to pick us up~



Us and Norman! =)

We were sitting at the "Living room" and was waiting for the time to pass, chatted with Norman~ Had a great time! Finally, the Van came.. We had to go~ Said goodbyes and headed to the airport..


We drove pass the sea~ Last beautiful scene before we go back~ We even went under the mountain tunnel that was the longest tunnel in Taiwan~ That's what Laopo was talking about if you managed to catch what she said in the past videos~

Reached the airport, waiting to check in our bags, i was STARVING!

Our last meal was in the morning and by the time we checked in is about 5.30pm?




Waiting to check in..

I know i was smiling in the picture but i was feeling upset! I don't want to leave at all!! =(

Anyways, we had our late lunch early dinner at the airport.. The food was still okay, if you realized, i didnt take any pictures because i was moodless~

Boarded the plane unwillingly and we had so much fun in the plane eh? Laopo? LOL!! Chin saw stars while we were flying~ I saw it too! Beautiful!! My first flight in the night!! I LOVE IT! =)


We even saw lightning too! Reached Singapore, was happy to see my whole family to come and pick me up~ I didn't expect that coming~




This was the hat that i bought for my mum, and my instincts was correct! She LOVE that hat soo much!! =X Phew... Because i looked for this hat that she wanted for 2 days! I didn't know what kind of hat she wanted, so i showed my sister the link that Bom was wearing in 2NE1 TV~

Mum said she liked it~ So at least i had a guide of which hat to buy~ =)

Reached home, i didn't have that energy to unpack my stuff.. So i waited till next day~ To show you guys what i bought~


TADAH!! This is what i bought for myself~ There's more but its presents~ I won't enclose the pictures here because i wanna keep it a surprise for them~

I bought about 7 to 8 tops, and 5 pants~ 3 caps! CUTE CAPS! 2 Pairs of shoes~ (Pink and black~~) , 3 bags, 4 boxes of masks (My secret Diary~) , 5 necklaces ~ , That's about all? of course some snacks from Taiwan, my dad is eating them up.. Mainly its for dad, so it doesn't really matter~

Close up of my cute necklaces~~ =)

The masks~~

Okay, as i mentioned in the previous post, why did i say that i felt lucky wherever we go?

- Went to Ah Tiong Mian Sian, when we Q up, there wasnt anyone in front of us~ After we sat down and ate it, LOTS of people started Q-ing up~

- Q-ing up for Taipei 101, we were the first 3 ~ a while later, people started to Q up behind us~

- Bought our Ferris Wheel tickets, was Q-ing up, we were the first 3 again~ Few minutes later, LOTS of people Q-ing up behind us as well!

- On the last day, we were bout to go back to Singapore, that day was the day that Taiwan was going to have Typhoon!

- At Coldstone, we were the first 3 to Q-up again, after we finish buying ~ people started to Q-up as well~~

See!! It might be a coincidence or whatsoever~ BUT after all these occasions happened, i felt like we were really lucky ! Plus, i felt happy that i changed from Rainbow Hotel to Jogging Bear minsu! Because we had so much fun during our stay! =)

Alright, this is my last post of my Taiwan Trip~ I hope you guys had fun reading it and brought information to you ~ I DO wanna go again, might visit again next year during April or something~ =) Okay~ That's all now! Till next time!

1 comment:

ao said...

we didn't have kfc or mac on tat last day. if i nv remember wrongly i thought we ate cup noodle tat morning o.o