Thursday, May 10, 2012

TAIPEI TRIP 2012 ! DAY 1 ~ 2 MAY 2012 ! 

Hey guys! I am back from my holiday!! =D I DID miss home~ But the moment I reached Singapore, I miss Taipei already!! 

For the next few posts will be heavy loaded with pictures~ So sit back and enjoy!! =) 

Woke up like 4am in the morning, I didn't get much sleep.

Managed to sleep for like 2 hours? Not because I was excited, I think its because I was scared? Scared of missing our flight? ya.. I know.. 

So anyways, we got ready.. Bid goodbyes to our parents and our babies~~ 

Was worried that we couldn't hail a cab but still managed to get one after 10 mins of wait.. 


Reached budget terminal~ 


Its our first time taking Tiger Airways and of course to board a plane at Budget terminal, like what my sis said, it was really budget looking~ =X 


We had our breakfast at Mcdonalds and waited for Mary to reach so we could check in together~ 


Mary was caught up in the heavy traffic jam but luckily she still managed to reach on time~ 





Checking in~ 


The Queue was freaking long!!! T.T 


was supposed to board the plane at Gate 1 and we rushed to gate 1, afraid that we might be late, when we reached gate 1, they then announced that it was changed to gate 7  ! =.=


So we had to walk ALL THE WAY back to Gate 7!



Happily brisk walking to Gate 1 ~ 



Waiting to board the plane~ We couldn't take pictures of boarding the plane~ 

Too bad.. But it was a nice experience though~ Climbing up the stairs and got into the plane~ 






OFF WE GO!! 


Excited waiting for the time to pass~~ 


Watched movies, listening to music and of course get some sleep~ 


Our flight was kinda delayed.. 1 hour I think~ 


The driver came to pick us up and was wondering how to pronounce my Chinese name.. =X Apparently its different from Hanyu pinyin~ 





It was raining when we reached, its not heavy rain though~ 


Norman came to welcome us once we reached~~ Brought us to our room! 


I was amazed by how my sis' and Vincent's room was~ 


I didn't manage to get a different room from last year but its okay~ It did feel like I am home or something~




Me want bath tub!! =X 



The new decorations in the living room~ 


As I mentioned in my last posts~ If you guys are interested to staying at where I stay in Taipei~ Just let me know! =) 


I can't tell you how much I love that place~


Its affordable, clean, very convenient! Its right at Ximending and only 5 minutes of walk! So I pretty much love everything bout this place~ Whats more important is there is always a friendly boss around~ =) 


Once we settled down, we headed to Ximending to grab some food because we were STARVING! By the time we reached Taipei is like 4 plus ?  





 @ Ximending~ =) 




ONE PIECE!!! =D 


Had our dinner at this place ~ It was in Ximending~ Decided to give this a try! 


We had Lu rou fan 鲁肉饭, Gong Wan 贡丸 and Ba wan soup 肉丸汤~ 


It was my first time  trying Gong Wan, didn't taste bad ~ 




Headed to 7-11 to get some drinks I believe~ =X 



Wow! Pudding!! =X Random face of mine! 


We were heading to Wufenpu! Sis and Vincent had to buy the Easycard~ 


While Mary and I just had to TOP UP! =) 




I am happy we were here!! =D 





Taking the train like we were so familiar ~ keke~ 


When we reached Wufenpu, it was raining heavily already and we didnt bring any umbrellas with us.. So we had to walk under the shelter as much as we can~ 


We spent a while in Wufenpu because we knew we will be going back so we didnt wanna waste so much time on that place, we just focus on looking for Raohe night market, since I didnt get to go last year.. 


We had a hard time looking for it, I really thought that it was at nearby wufenpu and didn't know that we had to walk quite a distance.. T.T 


But we didnt manage to shop properly because of the heavy rain!! T.T 






Bought some stuff for my babies and saw this dog in the shop~ Its the owner's dog~


Name is Xiao pang aka Fatty! =) So cute! 


He is too lovely that I HAD to take a picture with him~~ 


After bout 1 hour or 2, we were really shagged that we had to head back to our place, before heading back, Vincent bought this! Fried Milk cubes!! Something new!! It was quite tasty~ =) 


We even bought some takeaway so we could eat in our room~ 



Some new decorations in the room~ Fiona asked me to spot the differences in the room~


And luckily I got it all correct!! This means that I still remember clearly whats been changed ~~ =) 



My dinner!! Clams AND Salty fish fried rice! 

The fried rice was different from ours ~ Their fish were bigger in size and tastier!! =) 

So end of Day 1 !! I have more blog posts to come~ So stay tune! =) 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I know where did you stay at? (:

Ice said...

Hi! Its Jogging Bear in Taipei ! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Can i have the contact of the driver which send you to ximending? Thanks!

Ice said...

The driver was arranged by the Minsu.. Sorry.. >.<

Anonymous said...

Hello Ice,

I am planning to go to Taipei and Sun Moon Lake in Sept.

Would appreciate your advise on which hotel you have stayed? How much ? Did you book directly with Hotel?

Appreciate your advise.

Thanks alots.
CL

Ice said...

Hi CL, erm, I didnt stay in any hotel except for this homestay at Taipei, which is Jogging bear Taipei which you can search them in google. Yes, I booked with them personally, sorry cant help you much on Sun moon lake because I didnt go there. Hope it helps.

Ice