Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TAIWAN TRIP ! 8 MAY 2011 ~ DAY 6 ! TAIPEI !

This was the day that we SLACKED THE MOST during our trip! 

Maybe because we were too tired or simply lazy. But i gotta say, we did feel that it was a SUNDAY, so maybe that Sunday mood just got into us to turn out to be so slacked.. =X

Anyways, just to show some more cute pictures from the place i stayed~~ =)










The place even have a washing machine and a dryer to dry your clothes~ Washing of clothes is free but drying of clothes, all you need is NT 30 for 30 minutes of time to dry your clothes~ 

Chin and I dumped our clothes in the dryer to dry and it took approx 1 hour to dry, maybe because we have too many clothes.. So it didn't get dry enough for the first round~

Its useful aint it? So you can travel with a luggage almost empty and go home with a FULL luggage without worrying anything at all~ =)

So anyways, we went out on that morning to see if we can get anything to eat at ximending, but well, we decided to eat KFC because, laopo can't eat anything other than that PLUS I have no idea what to eat.. 


Because Ximending don't open their business early, and because we were too lazy to climb up the stairs to dine in KFC, we just bought it and had it in our minsu~


See how quiet it is~

so after our brunch, we had no idea where to go, and i suggested that we go back to Wufenpu again because the shopping the day before didn't satisfy me! I wanna shop till i drop!! =X

Well, because i don't usually shop in Singapore, due to the cost of it and i don't enjoy shopping in Singapore which i have no idea why!




On the way to Wufenpu~ If you see this place, means you are near~

Look almost like bugis street but nope.. Wufenpu is sooooo much bigger than Bugis! And ladies who are going to visit Wufenpu, don't go on a Wednesday, because its their Stock up day. They won't entertain you at all~~

I forgot if its a Monday or a Wednesday..Hmm, i heard initially it was Monday but changed to Wednesday. Okay, i am not sure, just check before you visit ~


We walked pass this dog and it was giving me "Da Look" ! HAHA! What a dog! keke~

Yes! I managed to shop a lot! We shopped about 3 hours, we headed back to minsu because too many stuff to carry.. Its getting heavier! =X





Headed back and wait till the time ticks 7 pm~ If i remember correctly, we reached minsu at about 5 pm~ Was watching TV and such, waited till the day turns dark~



My lunch was bought here, because the place we stayed is super near to this place and i see magazines introduced this place~ so might as well gave it a try~

There's my lunch~ Well, it's kinda oily for the soup base, 1 small piece of duck meat, the bee hoon was rough, not as smooth as we eat in Singapore, they serve small portion of it. 

BUT the soup was really tasty, i mean it got both the yummy smell AND the taste.. Because if you realize, some soup, they don't taste as good as you smell~ BUT this, is different!

I wonder if  my stomach shrunk during that period, but i find it so amazing that, every time they served me small portion of the food. I really doubt that I can be satisfied! But i was wrong! I was so full!

Amazing!

So people, you should try this~ Its only NT 50 per bowl~

So we waited till the day turns dark~ Headed down to Mirarmar !! =)

I didn't know that it was so easy to find our way there~~


Because you can freaking SEE that ferris wheel when you reached the MRT station! HAHA!

The MRT station is at Jian Nan Road~ Brown line~




Mirarmar Shopping mall~ Well, it felt just like one of the shopping malls in Orchard? so yea, didn't get to shop anything~

Beautiful isnt it?! I have always wanted to have REAL CLOSE UP on the ferris wheel and i DID!!

Been wanting to take pretty pictures of it and i hope i did~ =)



I've got to say that we were always soo lucky during this whole trip..

Why you asked? I will explain why during the last post.. Just so amazing and how lucky we felt! keke~ Will update in the next post so just WAIT FOR IT~~ =D


Our Tickets!! Its only NT 400 ~ Its about 17 bucks in SGD~







I love those lights behind me!




Of course, the view from the ferris wheel and Taipei 101 are totally different~

But both provides great view~~ Its my FIRST TIME on a BIG Ferris Wheel~ So i was enjoying it and loving it! It was a great experience~ I wanna go again! =D

So after the ride, i was hungry! Yes, i know.. Like again? BUT i've got reasons for that, my period was going to visit me, so thats one of the symptoms that will hint me that its coming! So i get hungry easily!


Found this place, and went in.. Because we have no idea where else to dine in~


Waiting for our food~






Okay, first thing first, this restaurant provides good food, CHEAP prices and sucky attitude from the service staff! 

I heard from my colleague when i came back, she told me that this restaurant was famous because of their food that they sell are cheap! It was so worth it going there but like i said the attitude wasn't so good.. So its up to you if you wanna visit this place~



See how beautiful the light of the ferris wheel is~ You can see more pictures at my facebook~ =)

I took this picture because, the fountain is really special! Its above our head~ =)

The outside of the mall~

So after that, we went back to our place and rest for the next day~

I was upset because we gotta go back home the next day, and i got attached to this place so much that i dont wanna go! =( But anyways, shall update the next post later or tomorrow! =)

No comments: