Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MAJOR HANGOVER AND MORE UPDATES!


I just realized how much I have neglected this blog of mine and only update it when I have overseas trip. I will try to blog as much as possible. 

The thing is I am too busy with my work life that I totally forget bout MY LIFE. 

I will try to get my shit together and hopefully change for the better~ 

Recently Cherie has been ill. When we came back from our Tokyo trip, parents said that she had been "coughing" . I didnt take much notice till my Dad mentioned that she is not eating.. 

That's when I knew something was wrong.. 

Because I had to work, so I asked mum to bring her to the vet. Which they checked that she is having Congestive Heart Disease and there is water in her lungs. 

That one week plus was really stressful for us, because she is not eating well and with water in her lungs, we were afraid that she might pass away anytime. 

We couldn't afford to let her be hospitalized and we prefer to take care of her ourselves at home. 

So we chose home care for her.. 

I even took unpaid leave to take care of her during that period which I am glad I did. 




Turns out that she is doing quite well after one week plus of medications and home cooked food. 

She is able to sleep and eat well. 

Congestive Heart Disease is a incurable illness, so there is nothing we can do but to let her feel comfortable whatever she is doing.. 

Most importantly is that the water in her lungs is being drained out. 

Now she is on long term medications and hopefully she will stay with us for a longer time. Most importantly she is not suffering much. 

Moving on~ 

Before the new year starts, I decided to buy something to reward myself for being hard working last year! (Self-praise, yea, thick skin. ) 

And of course having a hard time saving up money.. I managed to buy ... PSVITA Game console!! Woohoo~!!! 

And ITS PINK IN COLOR!! =D 





Also managed to get Note 4 in pink !! Oh yeah~! (Because my contract is eligible to do re-contract with 100 bucks voucher~ ) 




The latest game that I bought last week I think~! 

This is the second game of SAO since I have completed the first SAO game. 

And also bought some games online as well! LOVE PLAYING my PSVITA! 

So I was back from Tokyo for one month now and seriously, I am still having a MAJOR HANGOVER of Tokyo! 

I miss Tokyo so much that I keep thinking of it ALL DAY , EVERYDAY! 

Keeps me motivated to work and desperately wanting to go again next year!  Most of the times I would check out Tokyo vlogs on Youtube, it feels like I am back in Tokyo once again~! 

I should snap out of it and focus on saving money to go again next year! =) 

Oh yes, remember my Duffy virus? yeah.. Its getting worse.. 

Been buying clothes for him, EXPENSIVE clothes.. I didnt think I would be this obsess with him!




Brought him to work because wanted to show my friends and was gonna buy clothes for him on that day~ 



New clothes for him that I bought at Build a Bear.. 



THIS !!! Hakama for him! I was searching HIGH AND LOW for this outfit for him.. 

And its flown from Osaka all the way to Singapore! Of course the price is quite high.. Plus shipping and everything its about S$ 90 ..

 Just this one outfit for him and its so special since he is from Disneysea Tokyo, I think its worth the price~ I decided to name him Kazuto! =) 

Wanted to name him Toushiro since my all time fav male anime character is Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach BUT someone said it sounded scary.. 

So I named him after my second all time fav male anime character~ Kazuto!! Which is Kirigaya Kazuto from SAO! And I love the meaning of his name~ So I present to you my Duffy named Shinohara Kazuto! =) 

I am sorry for being so fucking random and childish but I dont really care! Wahahaha! I am so poisoned by Duffy virus! Oh gosh! 

Still waiting one outfit for him~ I shall reveal it soon once its here! hehe~



One last picture to show how much I MISS TOKYO!! 

Gotta work hard so I can get to go again next year! =D 

I will try to blog as much as I can~ Till next time! 

No comments: